Analog Devices offers a wide range of interface products that include solutions covering many industry communications standards. Digital isolators, isolated transceivers, and isolated A/D converters utilizing the award winning iCoupler® and isoPower® technologies are also available to implement isolation in designs without many of the constraints found in optocouplers. Other interface devices include keypad controllers, level translators, and high voltage protection products, such as channel protection, fault protection, overvoltage protection, and latch-up proof switches and multiplexers.
Safety and Regulatory Compliance
Rarely Asked Questions
- Reducing the Size and Complexity of an Isolated Synchronous Gate Driver
- Anatomy of a Digital Isolator
- Balancing the Major Elements of an Isolator for Safety's Sake
- The Use of Robust Digital Isolators in the Harsh Environments of Electric Motor Drives PDF
- Maximizing Performance and Integration in Applications Requiring Isolated SPI PDF