Practical Analog Design Techniques, 1995
Practical Analog Design Techniques, Edited by Walt Kester, Analog Devices, 1995, ISBN-0-916550-16-8.
This book was used as a basis for a worldwide seminar that includes solutions to practical analog problems, such as single-supply amplifiers and systems, high speed, measurement, multichannel systems. Practical topics such as overvoltage effects, distortion, and hardware design techniques are also included.
The Practical Analog Design Techniques book is available for download:
- Outline (pdf)
- Section 1: Single-Supply Amplifiers (pdf)
- Section 2: High Speed Op Amps (pdf)
- Section 3: High Resolution Signal Conditioning ADCs (pdf)
- Section 4: High Speed Sampling ADCs (pdf)
- Section 5: Undersampling Applications (pdf)
- Section 6: Multichannel Applications (pdf)
- Section 7: Overvoltage Effects on Analog ICs (pdf)
- Section 8: Distortion Measurements (pdf)
- Section 9: Hardware Design Techniques (pdf)
- Practical Analog Design Techniques – zip file of entire book