VisualDSP++ Development Software
- Fully integrated user interface including project management, debugging, profiling and plotting.
- Support a variety of debug targets (emulation, simulation, compiled simulation and 3rd party offerings).
- C/C++ compiler, assembler (with C data type support), expert linker and loader.
- VisualDSP++ Kernel (VDK) with multiprocessor messaging capability.
- Automation API and Automation Aware Scripting Engine.
- Background Telemetry Channel (BTC) support with data streaming capability.
- Profile-Guided Optimization (PGO).
- TCP/IP & USB Support and Processor configuration/Start-up code wizard (Blackfin processors).
- Multiple project management (SHARC and TigerSHARC processors).
VisualDSP++® is an easy-to-install and easy-to-use integrated software development and debugging environment (IDDE) that enables efficient management of projects from start to finish from within a single interface.
Because project development and debugging is integrated, you can move quickly and easily between editing, building, and debugging activities. Key features include the native C/C++ compiler, advanced graphical plotting tools, statistical profiling, and the VisualDSP++ kernel (VDK), which allows a user’s code to be implemented in a more structured and easier-to-scale manner. Other features include assembler, linker, libraries, splitter, cycle-accurate and functional-accurate simulators, emulator support, and more. VisualDSP++ offers programmers a powerful yet easy-to-use programming tool with flexibility that significantly reduces the time to market.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 8 Professional/Enterprise (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- 2 GHz single core processor (minimum); >3.3 GHz dual core (recommended).
- 1 GB RAM (minimum); >4 GB (recommended).