What is a Reference Circuit?
- Circuit designs that have been built and tested to ensure function and performance.
- Address common analog, RF/IF, and mixed-signal design challenges.
- Circuits built and developed by ADI's applications knowledge experts.
- Thoroughly documented for easy understanding and integration.
What comes with a Reference Circuit?
Documentation (Circuit Note)
- Theory of Operation
- Design Guidance
- Test Data
- Circuit Evaluation and Test Process *
- Common Variations
Design & Integration Files *
- Schematics (PDF and native EDA format)
- Layout Files (Gerbers/NC Drill)
- BOM (Excel spreadsheet)
- Linux Device Driver (as applicable)
Circuit Evaluation Hardware *
- Easy connectivity
- Common development platform
- Evaluation software
- Quick prototyping
* All new Reference Circuits have design files and most have device drivers and evaluation hardware.
Browse our collection of more than 235 reference circuits
These circuits have been tested and verified in hardware; however, as discribed in the disclaimer, you are soley responsible for determining its
suitability and applicability for your use and application. Read Disclaimer.