IoT: The Advantage of Intelligence
Analog Devices solutions bring intelligence to the edge, optimize data quality, and empower smarter analytics within the IoT – to ensure only the most relevant, accurate, and secure information is sent to the cloud.IoT: The Advantage of Intelligence
TOMATOES.How do you grow a great tomato? Start with great technology. ADI is bringing signal chain expertise to the food chain – and making the future of agriculture fresher, riper and smarter than ever.See how we’re sensing, measuring, connecting and interpreting the Internet of Tomatoes.IOT: THESee how we’re sensing, measuring, connecting and interpreting the Internet of Tomatoes.
Award finalist at IoTSWCAnnounced at IoT Solutions World Congress 2016, ADI partners with Dell EMC on proof of concept First Responder Monitoring System, tracking well being and real-time location of first responders in harsh environments.Read more about the collaborationAward finalist at IoTSWCRead more about the collaboration
Sensing is the birthplace of data in the IoT. Our high performance sensing portfolio combines precision, power efficiency, and robustness to ensure the highest level of integrity right from the start.• MEMS Inertial
Product Highlight: ADXL362
• Ultralow power, 3-axis MEMS accelerometer consumes less than 2 μA at a 100 Hz output data rate and 270 nA when in motion triggered wake-up mode.
Our robust signal conditioning technologies play a critical role in turning the most sensitive signals into useful data and solving the most challenging measurement problems faced by our customers.• Integrated AFEs
• Power management
Product Highlight: AD8233 Electrocardiogram (ECG) Integrated AFE
• Small size enables health devices that are smaller, lighter, and easier to wear.
• Microamp-range power requirements enable extended battery life and continuous monitoring.
• Low electrical noise enables precise signal measurement.
• On-chip integration including multiple filtering and amplifiers enables ease of use.
The brain of the connected solution, our processors combine hardware and advanced algorithms to deliver intelligence, functionality, and localized decision making for IoT solutions.• Ultralow power microcontrollers and processors
• Integrated precision microcontrollers and processors
• Blackfin® low power DSP
• Ultralow power ARM® Cortex®-M3 MCU with integrated power management and 256 kB of embedded flash memory.
• High performance ULPBench™ certified score of 245.5 points (Embedded Microprocessor Benchmark Consortium)
• Faster encryption enabled by a combination of hardware and software protection mechanisms providing read protection
Our IoT radio products ensure power efficiency, reliability, and flexibility across a number of wireless protocols and range requirements. They enable robust networks in applications where timeliness and reliability of information are critical.• Long range radio transceivers
• High data rate radio transceivers
• Integrated radio/micros
Product Highlight: ADF7030-1
• Sub-GHz integrated radio transceiver. Supports narrow-band and wideband operation across sub-GHz ISM bands, with low power operation and data rates from 0.1 kbps to 300 kbps using 2GFSK modulation. Low power operation reduces battery cost and increases product lifetime.
• Faster encryption enabled by a combination of hardware and software protection mechanisms providing read protection.
Because many IoT applications require wireless, remote, or mobile solutions, power management can be a primary challenge in system design. Battery life can have significant implications on cost of ownership, and can sometimes be a barrier to viability. Analog Devices takes a system-level approach to power management. What does this mean?• Energy harvesting technology to source power from the environment
• Ultralow power products that often achieve best benchmark scores in class
• System-level power management functions built in at the component level
• Unmatched design expertise around low power systems
Product Highlight: ADP5091
• ADP5091 energy harvesting PMU
• ULP boost with maximum power point tracking (MPPT) and charge management
• Supports PV harvester or TEG harvester
• Fast cold start with SIDO regulated output