Instrumentation and Measurement
With over 40 years of signal processing experience, ADI helps design engineers meet or exceed their objectives for instrumentation and measurement equipment. Our industry leading portfolio of IC solutions are used to address requirements in electronic test and measurement, chemical analysis, environmental monitoring, and weigh scales.
ADI open seminar in Changsha
See why MEMS Switch Technology is a superior alternative to conventional relay approaches.
Rarely Asked Questions
- ADGS1612: SPI-Interface, 4xSPST Switches, 1Ω RON, ±5V/+5V/+3.3V, Mux Configurable x Configurable Preliminary Data Sheet (Rev. PrA) PDF
- ADP7185: −500 mA, Ultralow Noise, High PSRR, Low Dropout Linear Regulator Data Sheet (Rev. 0) PDF
- INJ,_Low_CON,_±15_V/+12_V,_Mux_Configurable_Data_Sheet_(Rev._0)_cd4b1957-72b6-48eb-b0f0-be38864b3139> ADGS1212: SPI Interface, Quad SPST Switch, Low QINJ, Low CON, ±15 V/+12 V, Mux Configurable Data Sheet (Rev. 0) PDF
- ADGS5414: SPI Interface, Octal SPST Switches, 13.5 Ω RON, ±20 V/+36 V, Mux Data Sheet (Rev. 0) PDF
- ADGM1004: 0 Hz/DC to 13 GHz, 2.5 kV HBM ESD SP4T, MEMS Switch with Integrated Driver Data Sheet (Rev. A) PDF