Material DeclarationsThis search allows entry of one or more ADI catalog part numbers which will return a listing of the following: product and package information, RoHS high temperature information, component weight, data on RoHS materials, and RoHS replacement parts as applicable. The results will also provide data on other materials of concern such as antimony and bromine. The results will be presented in a downloadable spreadsheet. You may request a search of up to 100 part numbers at one time.
|ADI F/G Part Number.||The orderable ADI complete exact part number. Example:AD640BP.|
|MCV||Maximum concentration value = upper concentration limit, as defined by ADI.|
|No Data||Independent lab test results not available.|
|Not Used||Not used or contained in the product.|
|Package Type||Jedec package designator|
|High Temperature Compatible||Compatible at 255+5/-0°C (260°C) peak reflow temperature.|
|MSL Rating (per J-STD-020)||Moisture Sensitivity Level rating.|
|Peak Reflow Temperature
||Maximum allowable temperature during reflow of component|
|RoHs Replacement ADI F/G
|The orderable RoHS compatible ADI part number for the non RoHS compatible part.|
|European Union Exemptions (E)||Parts that have been deemed RoHS compliant and falling under a EU RoHS exemption|
European and other RoHS regulations restrict the use of four heavy metals (lead, mercury, cadmium, and hexavalent chromium) and two brominated flame retardants (polybrominated diphenyl ethers and polybrominated biphenyls) in electrical and electronic devices. ADI provides products that allow our customers to be compliant with RoHS regulations. For more information on ADI's RoHS compliance program, see Analog Devices ROHS Compliance Information (pdf).
Analog Devices evaluation boards are specifically designed solely for the purpose of research and development and are made available solely on a business-to-business basis and therefore are excluded from the scope of the RoHS 2 Directive.
REACH is the European Community Regulation on chemicals (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemical substances).
For requests for REACH certifications on ADI products please contact your regional support center. Please provide the specific model number(s) and your contact information, company and country in your request.
For additional information on Analog Devices’ Environmental, Health & Safety Management please visit www.analog.com/en/about-adi/sustainability/environmental-health-safety
In accordance with requirements of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment – WEEE Directive. This return procedure can be used for evaluation boards containing Pb or RoHS-compliant boards.
- ADI customers in the EU should contact the local sales office to arrange for pick up of evaluation boards for disposal.
- For Eval Board shipments received from a Distributor, customers should return boards to the Distributor directly.
- Evaluation Board WEEE returns should not be mixed with returns of semiconductor components.
- No credits or replacements will be issued.
- ADI will advise customer of the return order number, which customer is asked to reference on the outside of shipping boxes and paperwork.
Information that will be required to complete the pick up:
- Date shipment will be ready for collection.
- Number of cartons.
- Contact person & telephone number.
- ADI will forward customer a preprinted waybill which should be handed to the driver on collection, advising them that their local transportation depot will arrange pick up.