Features and Benefits
- 2-Channel, Differential Input, Programmable Gain, Self-Calibrating, 24-Bit Primary ADC
- 3-Channel, Single-Ended Input, Self Calibrating, 16-Bit Auxiliary ADC
- Single 12-Bit Rail-to-Rail Voltage-Output DAC
- Industry Standard 8052 Microcontroller
- 8K-Byte In-Circuit Re-Programmable Flash Program Memory
- Precision Temperature Sensor
- 640-Byte Read/Write Accessible Non-Volatile Flash Data Memory
- Programmable PLL Clock & Low
Power Operating Modes
- Voltage Reference, Serial Interface Ports, Watchdog Timer, Power
Supply Monitor, etc
- Embedded Download/Debug &
The ADuC824 MicroConverter® is a fully integrated 24-bit data acquisition system-on-a-chip. Like all of ADI's MicroConverter products, it features precision A/D & D/A conversion and a Flash microcontroller on a single chip.
The ADuC824 is 100% backward compatible (hardware and software) with the ADuC816. It is available in 52-pin PQFP or 56-pin CSP packages and operates on a 3V or 5V power supply.
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The QuickStart Kits for the ADuC8x-series (8052-core) Precision Analog Microcontrollers feature serial-port download/debug capability and an assembly-source debugging environment.
Application Notes (12)
Software & Systems Requirements
ADuC824 Code Examples
Tools & Simulations
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.