Features and Benefits
- RF frequency range: 24GHz to 29.5 GHz addressing n257, n258, n261 bands in one footprint
- 16 selectable TX channels
- 16 selectable RX channels
- Horizontal and Vertical Polarization
- Matched 50Ω single-ended RF inputs and outputs
- High resolution vector modulators for phase control
- High resolution DGAs for amplitude control
- Temperature compensation
- Memory for TX and RX beam positions
- 3GPP specification compliant
- Operation up to 95°C
For more information please contact ADI at mmWave5G@analog.com.
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Support & Discussions
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.