Библиотека обучающих материалов
Practical Design Techniques for Power and Thermal Management, 1998
Practical Design Techniques for Power and Thermal Management, Edited by Walt Kester, Analog Devices, 1998, ISBN-0-916550-19-2.
This book includes theory and applications for references, low dropout linear regulators, switching regulators, switched capacitor voltage converters, battery chargers, temperature sensors, hardware monitoring, and PCB layout techniques relating to power supplies. This was Analog Devices first book on power management, and the reader should refer to the 2009 Practical Power Solutions book for applications using the latest products.
The Practical Design Techniques for Power and Thermal Management is available for download:
- Outline (pdf)
- Section 1: Introduction (pdf)
- Section 2: References and Low Dropout Linear Regulators (pdf)
- Section 3: Switching Regulators (pdf)
- Section 4: Switched Capacitor Voltage Converters (pdf)
- Section 5: Battery Chargers (pdf)
- Section 6: Temperature Sensors (pdf)
- Section 7: Hardware Monitoring (pdf)
- Section 8: Hardware Design Techniques (pdf)
- Index (pdf)
- Power and Thermal Management – zip file of entire book