Библиотека обучающих материалов
Linear Circuit Design Handbook, 2008
Linear Circuit Design Handbook, Edited by Hank Zumbahlen, Published by Newnes/Elsevier, 2008, ISBN-978-0-7506-8703-4 (Also published as Basic Linear Design, Analog Devices, 2007, ISBN-0-916550-28-1).
Fundamentals and applications of data acquisition components. Contains much of the material covered in Data Conversion Handbook and Op Amp Applications Handbook plus more. Effective analog circuit design requires a strong understanding of linear devices. Linear Circuit Design Handbook bridges the gap between component theory and practical circuit design. Providing complete coverage of analog components and showing how to use them effectively, it serves as a useful reference for engineers involved in analog and mixed-signal design.
Note: The Linear Circuit Design Handbook does not contain Chapter 13 of Basic Linear Design.
The Basic Linear Design book is available for download:
- Introduction (pdf)
- Chapter 1: The Op Amp (pdf)
- Chapter 2: Other Linear Circuits (pdf)
- Chapter 3: Sensors (pdf)
- Chapter 4: RF/IF Circuits (pdf)
- Chapter 5: Fundamentals of Sampled Data Systems (pdf)
- Chapter 6: Converters (pdf)
- Chapter 7: Data Converter Support Circuitry (pdf)
- Chapter 8: Analog Filters (pdf)
- Chapter 9: Power Management (pdf)
- Chapter 10: Passive Components (pdf)
- Chapter 11: Overvoltage Effects on Analog Integrated Circuits (pdf)
- Chapter 12: Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Design Issues (pdf)
- Chapter 13: Design Development Tools (pdf)
- Index (pdf)
- Basic Linear Design - zip file of entire book