Библиотека обучающих материалов
CMOS DAC Application Guide, 1984
CMOS DAC Application Guide, Phil Burton, Analog Devices, Third Edition 1984.
A comprehensive treatment of CMOS DAC technology of the 1980s with theory and practical applications. In 1973 Analog Devices introduced the AD7520,10-bit monolithic CMOS DAC, overcoming the limitations of previous DACs based on bipolar technology. The AD7520 was the first in a large family of general-purpose CMOS DACs from Analog Devices. This book discusses fundamentals of CMOS DAC technology that was vital to these early products.
The CMOS DAC Application Guide is available for download:
- Table of Contents and References (pdf)
- Chapter 1: Introduction to CMOS DACs (pdf)
- Chapter 2: Inside CMOS DACs (pdf)
- Chapter 3: Basic Applications Circuits for CMOS DACs Operated in the Conventional Current-Steering Mode (pdf)
- Chapter 4: Single Supply Operation for CMOS DACs Using the Voltage Switching Mode (pdf)
- Chapter 5: The Logic Interface (pdf)
- Chapter 6: Applications (pdf)
- CMOS DAC Application Guide – zip file of entire book