Библиотека обучающих материалов
Analog-Digital Conversion Handbook, 1986
Analog-Digital Conversion Handbook, Edited by Dan Sheingold, Analog Devices/Prentice-Hall, 1986.
This industry classic book stood the test of time for nearly two decades. The editor, Dan Sheingold, is probably the best technical editor in the world and assembled the material in this book from many of the converter technologists at Analog Devices.
The Analog-Digital Conversion Handbook is available for download:
- Table of Contents and Preface (pdf)
- Part 1: Converters at Work (With and Without Microprocessors) (pdf)
- Part 2: A/D and D/A Converters (pdf)
- Part 3: Analog-Digital Converters for Special Applications (pdf)
- Part 4: Related Circuits and Devices (Data-Acquisition Peripherals) (pdf)
- Part 5: Guide for the Troubled (pdf)
- Bibliography and Index (pdf)
- Analog-Digital Conversion Handbook, 1986 – zip file of entire book