Особенности и преимущества
- Analog Devices has worked closely with FPGA and processor manufacturers to develop verified power solutions that optimize cost, size and efficiency in high performance applications
- Our reference designs are supported by an intuitive design tool set and IP
- Our team can provide designs for quick prototypes that can speed time to market in the most complex applications
The Altera® Cyclone® V SoC Development Kit offers a quick and simple approach to develop custom ARM®processor-based SOC designs accompanied by Altera’s low-power, low-cost Cyclone V FPGA fabric. This kit supports a wide range of functions, such as:
- Processor and FPGA prototyping and power measurement
- Industrial networking protocols
- Motor control applications*
- Acceleration of image- and video-processing applications*
- PCI Express® (PCIe®) x4 lane with ~1,000 MBps transfer rate (endpoint or rootport)
Digital Power Management Solutions
The Altera Cyclone V SoC board, in addition to being able to interface to various mixed signal demo boards from Linear Technology, also features another connector, a 12-pin header for the DC1613A dongle (USB-to-PMBus Controller), which allows direct interface to the Digital Power System Management ICs found on the board (2x LTC2978).
There are two LTC2978's, each individually monitoring the FPGA and HPS/ARM rails on the board. This allows the individual rails to be monitored real time for voltage and current, as well as providing sequencing and telemetry functions.
Digital Power System Management on the Altera Cyclone V SoC Development Board
Linear Technology DC934A Demo Board for Altera Cyclone SoC Development Kit
Altera Cyclone V SoC Development Kit (DK-DEV-5CSXC6N) includes an easy to use 14-pin header (QuickEval connector) that allows for plug and play interface to any Linear Technology Qucik Eval board. The Linear Technology DC934A demo board is included with this Dev Kit.
Starter Guide & Demo Code are also available below:
- Starter Guide for the Altera Cyclone V SoC Development Kit
- Demo Code for the Altera Cyclone V SoC Development Kit
- DC934A demo board includes:
- LTC2607: 16-Bit Dual DAC with I²C Interface
- LTC2422: 2-Channel 20-Bit µPower No Latency Delta Sigma ADC.
|LT3022||1A, 0.9V to 10V, Very Low Dropout Linear Regulator||
|LTC3855||Dual, Multiphase Synchronous DC/DC Controller with Differential Remote Sense||
|LT3509||Dual 36V, 700mA Step-Down Regulator||
|LTC3613||24V, 15A Monolithic Step Down Regulator with Differential Output Sensing||
|LTC3605||15V, 5A Synchronous Step-Down Regulator||