A wearable healthcare device can be described as an autonomous, noninvasive system that performs a specific medical function such as monitoring or support. ADI provides an extensive selection of high integration AFEs, motion sensors, low power MCUs, and power management solutions to maximize product quality and reliability for wearable devices. In addition, ADI provides evaluation boards, simulation tools, and applications expertise to support customer design and development efforts.
• Small package and low power consumption
• Easy to use and high reliability covering design, manufacture and post-sale stages
• Optimized sensor and connectivity technology
• New products of MCU, optical AFE, photodiode and optical module combining with necessary software and algorithms;
• Sensor technology.
• Professional technical support service.