Особенности и преимущества
- Output Status: number of output channels, number of output samples per channel and output channel ordering
- Fast Forward / Rewind: N/A
- API: C callable 'Push' API
- Error Codes: Reports up to 6 unique error codes
- Compliance: DTS Neo:6 compliance/certification(Neo6 v250 57 Evaluation Report.doc)
- Code base origin: DTS Neo:6 reference code
- Reference Code Revision #: 2.50.57
- Certification: Certified on ADSP-21362/3/4/5/6/7/8/9, ADSP-21467/9, ADSP-21477/8/9, ADSP-21483/6/7/8/9, ADSP-21583/4/7 and ADSP-SC582/3/4/7/9
- Framework dependencies: None. No dependencies on processor peripherals or registers.
- Release Format: Object Code with source code wrapper
- Input format: 32-bit floating point (range -1.0 to 1.0), Non-interleaved
- Output format: 32-bit floating point (range -1.0 to 1.0). Multi channel output (from 3 to 7 channels), non-interleaved.
- Output buffer samples per block: Block size multiple of 64 samples per block.
- Sample Rate: All sampling frequencies specified by DTS Neo:6 specs (32, 44.1, 48, 64, 88.2 and 96kHz)
- Multi-channel: Fully re-entrant and multi-instancing capable
Подробнее о продукте
Neo:6 is a DTS proprietary algorithm with the primary objective of providing a richer and more natural sound in multi-channel derived from a two channel source. It is targeted for applications involving multi-channel A/V receivers so that the single unit can deliver up to seven audio outputs, while still capable of delivering matrix encoded stereo output. Neo:6 adopts the multi-channel speaker layout with three front and four surround and back speaker sets. The matrix encoded stereo channels are delivered as Lt and Rt.
The process of subband filtering adopted in Neo:6 provides for separation of multiple dominant signals which eventually reduces the masking of important audio signals by a single dominant signal within a subband. Also by expanding the sound field, Neo:6 can more accurately position audio elements. As a result, signals which otherwise appear to emanate from the same location might appear to emerge from a different point. This provides better directional acoustics to the end user.
Each module supports the Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Blackfin or SHARC Processor family and is a licensed product that is available in object code format. Recipients must sign or accept a license agreement with ADI prior to being shipped or downloading the modules identified in the license agreement.
|SHARC Processor||Code RAM (KiB)||Data RAM (KiB)||Constant Data Tables (KiB)||MIPS*|
- MIPS measured using Fs = 48kHz, optimal memory layout, worst case test vector, 7 channels output, running on a SHARC ADSP-21364, ADSP-21469 and ADSP-SC589.
- Code compatible across all SHARC ADSP-2136x/214xx processors, with silicon anomaly workarounds implemented.
- "Data RAM" for one instance, includes Stack, Scratch, Instance/State, Minimum Input and Output Single Buffers.
- Input buffer size is 0.5KiB and output buffer size is 1.75KiB.
- Frame size is 64 samples per channel.
- The DTS Neo:6 decoder library for the ADSP-214xx/215xx/SC5xx platforms are built using VISA mode to reduce code size.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore® Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.