Особенности и преимущества
- Upmixing of Neural encoded or normal stereo PCM sources to 3.1, 4.1, 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 surround sound.
- Support normal Neural Surround and Music modes.
- Front back sound field bias adjustment.
- Output status: Number of output channels, sampling rate, number of samples per channel, output active channel configuration.
- Error codes: reports up to 5 unique error codes to indicate the status of the upmixing operation.
- Target Processor: Code compatible across the SHARC ADSP-213xx and ADSP-214xx processors.
- Certification: Certified by DTS for both SHARC ADSP-213xx and ADSP-214xx processor families.
- Release format: Object code module with C source wrapper.
- Input format: Stereo – non-interleaved signed PCM samples in 32-bit normalized floating point format (normalized to within the range of -1.0 and +1.0).
- Input buffer samples per block: fixed at 256 samples per channel.
- Framework dependencies: None.
- Output format: non-interleaved 32-bit floating point PCM values normalized to within the range of -1.0 and +1.0. The number of output channels is user-configurable.
- Sample Rate: 32, 44.1 and 48kHz.
- Multi-threading: Fully re-entrant and multi-instancing capable.
Подробнее о продукте
The DTS Neural Surround Decoder is an up mixing algorithm capable of producing 3.1, 4.1, 5.1, 6.1, and 7.1 surround sound from Neural Surround encoded stereo content. It is widely used in XM satellite radio. Up mixing on normal stereo PCM sources as well as stereo decoded sources such as 2.0 Dolby digital, AAC, MP3, WMA etc, is also possible with the Neural Surround Decoder.
Each module supports the Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Blackfin or SHARC Processor family and is a licensed product that is available in object code format. Recipients must sign or accept a license agreement with ADI prior to being shipped or downloading the modules identified in the license agreement.
|Code memory (KiB)
||Data RAM (KiB)||Constant Data Tables (KiB)||MIPS Average|
| 34.3/25.1 (213xx/214xx)
- MIPS measured for a 61 output channel configuration, at sampling frequency of 48kHz, optimal memory layout.
- "Data RAM” for one instance, includes Stack, Scratch, Instance/Stage, Minimum Input and Output Single Buffers.
- 1 KiB = 1024 Bytes.
- Input buffer size is 2KiB for 2 input channels and output buffer size is 8KiB for 8 output channels.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.