Особенности и преимущества
- Based on latest FreeRTOS 10.0.x real-time operating system
- Target Processors: ADuCM302x, ADuCM4x5x, ADSP-BF7xx and ADSP-SC5xx(ARM Cortex-A5 and SHARC+ cores) processor families
- Supported by CrossCore Embedded Studio, Keil and IAR development environments
- Available for Windows and Linux hosts
- Scale-able real-time Operating System
- Scheduler can be pre-emptive or cooperative
- Support common multi-threaded concepts such as timers, mutexes, semaphores, tasks and event queues
- Powerful event trace functionality
- Pre-configured demos for ADuCM3029 , ADuCM4050, ADSP-BF7xx, ADSP-SC5xx ARM Cortex-A5 and ADSP-SC5xx SHARC+
Подробнее о продукте
FreeRTOS is a free, scalable real-time operating system provided by Real Time Engineers Ltd. This product adds support for the Analog Devices ADuCM302x, ADuCM4x5x, BF7xx and SC5xx (ARM Cortex-A5 and SHARC+ cores) processor families to the FreeRTOS product.
FreeRTOS is a low memory operating system developed for embedded systems. It supports many common operating system concepts such as timers, events, mutexes, semaphores tasks and semaphores; all of which can be created dynamically or statically. It has a scheduler which can be configured to be preemptive or co-operative, with optional time slicing.
FreeRTOS is royalty free and is provided with non-GPL licensing.
FreeRTOS for Analog Devices Processors is supported by three development environments; CrossCore Embedded Studio (via GCC), Keil and IAR.
FreeRTOS for Analog Devices Processors provides additional FreeRTOS content to support the ADuCM302x, ADuCM4x5x, ADSP-BF7xx and ADSP-SC5xx (ARM Cortex-A5 and SHARC+ cores) processor families. FreeRTOS for Analog Devices Processors installs on top of the FreeRTOS product and provides out of the box demo examples for the ADuCM3029, ADuCM3027, ADuCM4050 EZ-KITs, ADSP-BF7xx and ADSP-SC5xx (for both ARM Cortex-A5 and SHARC+ cores) EZ-KITs
FreeRTOS for Analog Devices Processors requires one of the following development environments to be installed on your system. Please consult the System Requirements for your development tools for more information.• CrossCore Embedded Studio - version 2.8.0 or greater
• Keil development tools - version MDK-ARM 5.21a or greater
○ Analog Devices ADuCM302x Software for Keil version 1.0.2 or greater
• IAR development tools - version 7.60 or greater
○ Analog Devices ADuCM302x EZ-KIT Lite BSP for IAR version 1.0.2 or greater