Особенности и преимущества
- Configurations Supported: Frequency tolerance level, minimum signal duration to be detected, minimum power level and twist
- Telephone Tones Tested: Dial, Ring, Busy, Call waiting, CPE Alerting Signal, Fax/Modem calling tones
- Error Codes: Reports up to 9 unique high level error codes
- Conformance Standard: E.180/Q.35, Q.323, SR-TSV-002476, ETS 300 659-1, ITU Recommendation T.30, ITU Recommendation V.2
- Target Processor: Code compatible across the Blackfin Processor Family ADSP-BF5xx
- Release format: Object code module with C source wrapper
- Input format: 16 bit PCM with 8 KHz sampling Rate
- Input buffer samples per block: User-configurable
- Framework dependencies: None
- Sample Rate: 8kHZ
- Multi-threading: Fully re-entrant and multi-instancing capable
Подробнее о продуктеSignal Tone Detector with Modem/Fax Passthrough is used in VoIP systems to detect various telephone tones like dial tone, busy tone, call waiting tone, ring tone, CPE Alerting Signal (CAS), Fax Modem Calling tones (CNG,CT) etc.
Each module supports the Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Blackfin or SHARC Processor family and is a licensed product that is available in object code format. Recipients must sign or accept a license agreement with ADI prior to being shipped or downloading the modules identified in the license agreement.
|Code memory (KiB)||Data RAM (KiB)||Constant Data Tables (KiB)|| MIPS Average
- MIPS measured for a variety of standard tones, with Fs=8kHz, On BF18/527/533/561.
- For the optimal memory layout, all code except adi_slow_noprio_code section is placed in L1. Code in adi_slow_noprio_code section is placed in L3.
- Data and stack were placed in L1 memory.
- "Data RAM" for one instance, includes Scratch, Instance/State Buffers.
- 1 KiB = 1024 Bytes.
- Constant Data Tables only require 1336 bytes.
- BF518, BF527, BF533 and BF561 supported.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.