Особенности и преимущества
- Output Status: Non-fatal encoder warnings, encoded frame size.
- Extended Test Vector Testing: Compliant with ISO/IEC test vectors.
- Transport Stream: Raw, ADIF or ADTS.
- Error Codes: Reports up to 15 unique error codes.
- Conformance Standard: ISO/IEC 14496-3 (MPEG-4) HE-AAC v2 Profile at Level 2.
- Reference Code Revision: 3GPP 26-411 (v6.3.0)
- Release format: Object code module with C source wrapper.
- Input format: Supports mono and two channels (Stereo) 16-bit PCM Interleaved (left, right,... .... left, right)
- Framework dependencies: None
- Output format: Supports streams for the HE-AAC v2 profile (ISO/IEC 14496-3:2005).
- Input buffer samples per block: 2048.
- Sample Rate: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz.
- Bit Rate (total for all channels in v2 stereo encoding mode): 16-18 kbps (32kHz), 16-36 kbps (44.1kHz and 48kHz).
- Multi-channel: Fully re-entrant and multi-instancing capable
Подробнее о продукте
MPEG-4 HE-AAC v2 is the combination of Advanced Audio Coding (AAC), Spectral Band Replication (SBR) and Parametric Stereo (PS), standardized as the High-Efficiency v2 profile in MPEG-4 (HE AAC v2). SBR is a unique bandwidth extension technique which enables audio codecs to deliver the same quality at a significant bit rate reduction. PS is a coding tool that is able to capture a stereo signal as a monaural downmixed signal plus a limited number of parameters requiring low-overhead.
The HE-AAC v2 Encoder has been highly optimised to run on the Analog Devices' Blackfin processor family. It is a self-contained software module that is fully compliant with ISO/IEC 14496-3 MPEG-4 specification and rigorously tested and field-proven in commercial application. Through appropriate initialization, encoding can be made to perform in HE-AAC v2 mode (AAC+SBR+PS), or in HE-AAC v1 mode (AAC+SBR).
It contains a standard C-callable 'push' API with the added flexibility using 'pull' (or 'poll') by adding light wrapper code. The code has been implemented using Instruction and Data cache, and has no dependencies on processor peripherals and registers, adding greater system flexibility and ease of use.
Each module supports the Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Blackfin or SHARC Processor family and is a licensed product that is available in object code format. Recipients must sign or accept a license agreement with ADI prior to being shipped or downloading the modules identified in the license agreement.
|Code memory (KiB)
||Data RAM (KiB)
||Constant Data Tables (KiB)
- MIPS measured using typical bit rates 36kpbs, Fs=44.1kHz, optimal memory layout, worst case test vector, Blackfin ADSP-BF533, ADSP-BF5xx
- "Data RAM" for one instance, includes Stack, Scratch, Instance/State, Minimum Input and Output Single Buffers.
- 1 KiB = 1024 Bytes.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- CrossCore® Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors or VisualDSP++ 5.1 with the latest update.