Особенности и преимущества
- Output Status: sample rate, number of output channels, number of output samples per channel and output channel ordering
- Fast Forward/Rewind: N/A
- API: C callable 'Push' API
- Error Codes: Reports up to 6 unique error codes
- Compliance: DTS Neo:6 compliance/certification
- Reference Code Revision #: 2.50.57
- Certification: Certified on the ADSP-BF533/537/538/539/527/518/548
- Framework dependencies: None. No dependencies on processor peripherals or registers.
- Release Format: Object Code with source code wrapper
- Input format: 32-bit sample size, Non-interleaved fashion
- Code base origin: DTS Neo:6 reference code
- Output format: 32-bit sample size. Multi channel output (stereo to 7 main channels), non-interleaved
- Output buffer samples per block
- Sample Rate: All sampling frequencies specified by DTS Neo:6 specs (32, 44.1, 48, 64, 88.2 and 96kHz)
- Multi-channel: Fully re-entrant and multi-instancing capable
Подробнее о продукте
Neo:6 is a DTS propriety algorithm aimed with the primary objective of providing a richer and more natural sound in multi channel derived from a two channel source. It is targeted for applications involving multi-channel A/V receivers so that the single unit can deliver up to seven audio outputs while still capable of delivering matrix encoded stereo output. Neo:6 adopts the multi channel speaker layout with three front and four surround and back speaker sets. The matrix encoded stereo channels are delivered as Lt and Rt.
The process of subband filtering adopted in Neo:6 provides for separation of multiple dominant signals which eventually reduces the masking of important audio signals by a single dominant signal within a subband. Also by expanding the sound field, Neo:6 can more accurately position audio elements. As a result, signals which otherwise appear to emanate from the same location might appear to emerge from different points. This provides a better directional acoustics to the end user.
|Code memory (KiB)
||Data RAM (KiB)
||Constant Data Tables (KiB)
- MIPS measured using Fs = 48kHz, 7 output channels, optimal memory layout, worst case test vector, running on a ADSP-BF537.
- Code compatible across all ADSP-BF5xx processors, with silicon anomaly workarounds implemented based on ADSP-BF533 Silicon Revision 0.3 and later, ADSP-BF537 Silicon Revision 0.3 and ADSP-BF561 Silicon Revision 0.4 and later.
- "Data RAM" for one instance, includes Stack, Scratch, Instance/State, Minimum Input and Output Single Buffers.
- Input buffer size is 0.5K bytes and output buffer size is 1.75K bytes.
- Frame size considered is 64 samples per channel.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.