Особенности и преимущества
- Transport Stream: No transport layer functionality
- Output Status: Audio bandwidth, audio peak and dynamic range compression level meters
- Fast Forward / Rewind: N/A
- Extended Test Vector Testing: Compliant with all Dolby Laboratories test vectors and additional test vectors with unusual content
- Error Codes: Reports up to 18 error codes.
- Conformance Standard: ATSC Standard A/52 Rev. A-2001, Digital Audio Compression (AC-3) Dolby Digital Consumer Encoder Implementation Test Procedure, Issue 3
- Reference Code Revision: 3.2.0
- Certification: BF537 pending
- Release format: Object code module with C source wrapper
- Input format: Up to 5.1 channels, 32-bit fixed-point PCM
- Framework dependencies: None
- Output format: Raw AC-3 bitstream
- Input samples per frame: 1536
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Bit Rate: Mono: 64, 96 and 128 kbps Stereo / dual mono: 128, 192, 256 and 384 kbps Surround: 384, 448 and 640 kbps
- Multi-channel: Currently limited to single instance operation
Подробнее о продукте
The ADI Dolby® Digital (AC-3) Consumer Encoder library for the Blackfin processor is an implementation of the Dolby Digital Consumer Encoder (DDCE), compliant with the Advanced Television Systems Committee (ATSC) AC-3 standard. This implementation has been certified by Dolby Laboratories, Inc. The AC3 encoder has been optimized to run on the Analog Devices' Blackfin processor family. It is a self-contained software module that is fully compliant with the AC-3 ATSC standard and has been rigorously tested to satisfy Dolby Digital Consumer Encoder specifications. The module contains a standard C-callable 'push' API. Since the module requires external memory, Instruction and Data caches must be used in order to maintain high performance. The code has no dependencies on processor peripherals or registers, adding greater system flexibility and ease of use.
Each module supports the Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Blackfin or SHARC Processor family and is a licensed product that is available in object code format. Recipients must sign or accept a license agreement with ADI prior to being shipped or downloading the modules identified in the license agreement.
| Code memory (KiB)
|| Data RAM (KiB)
|| Constant Data Tables (KiB)
|| Included in "Data RAM"
- MIPS measured using 5.1 surround channel configuration, typical bit rate 448 kbps, Fs=48 kHz, optimal memory layout, worst case test vector, ADSP-BF537
- "Data RAM" for one instance, includes constant data tables, instance data, and minimum-size Input and Output single buffers.
- 1 KiB = 1024 Bytes.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.