Особенности и преимущества
- Transport Stream: No transport layer functionality
- Output Status: Sample rate, bit rate, etc.
- Fast Forward / Rewind: Resynchronization function provided to transport layer
- Extended Test Vector Testing: Compliant with all Dolby Laboratories test vectors
- Error Codes: Reports up to 12 error codes, such as invalid sync word and CRC error.
- Karaoke Capable: As defined in Annex B of the AC-3 standard
- Conformance Standard: ATSC Standard A/52 - 1995 + Annex D, Digital Audio Compression (AC-3) Dolby Digital Decoder Implementations Test Procedure, Issue 2
- Reference Code Revision: Dolby Digital Decoder C Source Code version 7.1.0
- Framework dependencies: None
- Release format: Object code module with C source wrapper
- Input format: Raw AC-3 bit stream
- Output buffer samples per block : 256
- Output format: Supports up to 5.1 output channels in all configurations defined by the standard, 32-bit PCM output with configurable location of each output buffer
- Sample Rate: All sample frequencies specified by the AC-3 standard - 32, 44.1 and 48 kHz
- Bit Rate: All bit rates specified by the AC-3 standard ranging from 32 to 640 kbps
- Multi-channel: Fully re-entrant and multi-instance capable
Подробнее о продукте
The ADI Dolby® Digital (AC-3) 5.1 Decoder library for the Blackfin processor is an implementation of a Dolby Digital Consumer Decoder, compliant with the Advanced Television Systems Committee (ATSC) AC-3 standard. This implementation has been certified by Dolby Laboratories, Inc. The AC3 decoder has been highly optimised to run on the Analog Devices' Blackfin processor family. It is a self-contained software module that is fully compliant with Dolby conformance specification. The module contains a standard C-callable 'push' API with the added flexibility of using 'pull' (or 'poll') by adding light 'wrapper' code. The code has been implemented using Instruction and Data cache, and has no dependencies on processor peripherals or registers, adding greater system flexibility and ease of use.
|Code memory (KiB)||Data RAM (KiB)
||Constant Data Tables (KiB)
- MIPS measured using a bit rate of 384 kbps, Fs=48 kHz, optimal memory layout, worst case test vector, ADSP-BF533 v. 0.3 processor.
- "Data RAM" for one instance, includes Scratch, Instance, Minimum Input and Output Single Buffers.
- 1 KiB = 1024 Bytes.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.