Особенности и преимущества
- μC/USB Host stack for CrossCore Embedded Studio requires a real-time operating system
- Integrates seamlessly with CrossCore Embedded Studio
- Supports CrossCore Embedded Studio user interface windows for configuring the USB stack and host classes
- Supports Low (e.g. keyboard) and High Speed (e.g. USB Flash Drive) device connections
- Supports bulk, control and interrupt transfer types
- Supports HID and MSC host classes
- Supports hubs (ADSP-BF609 family only)
- Scalable to contain only required features
- Complies with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0
- Provides examples (one for each class) for a smooth out-of-the-box experience
- Well integrated with μC/OS-III™ for CrossCore Embedded Studio to provide a threaded solution for USB
- Well integrated with μC/FS™ for CrossCore Embedded Studio to provide a Mass Storage Class solution which works out of the box
Подробнее о продукте
µC/USB Host Stack for CrossCore Embedded Studio is the result of a partnership between Analog Devices and Micriµm to provide a user-friendly programming environment for embedded applications requiring USB Host functionality. To use the stack in an embedded application requires a minimum of the µC/USB Host Core for CrossCore Embedded Studio product, along with one or more of the supported host class products detailed below.
The µC/USB Host Stack is provided with a hardware abstraction layer which is modified to support Blackfin® processors with built-in USB host controllers such as the ADSP-BF526, ADSP-BF527, ADSP-BF548 and ADSP-BF609, ADSP-215xx and ADSP-SC5xx processor families.
The µC/USB-Host Stack uses a modular architecture with three software layers between the application and the hardware:
- The Host Class layer provides functionality to the host using one or more class drivers. Each class driver is responsible for class-specific requests and may provide an API for controlling some implementation features and for receiving/transmitting data.
- The Host Core layer controls data reception and transmission it is also responsible for hub requests. (device connection, enumeration)
- The Host Controller driver layer interfaces with the USB controller to process interrupts, notify the Host Core layer of bus events, and receive/transmit data.
µC/USB Host Class HID for CrossCore Embedded Studio - The Human Interface Device Class (HID) enables an embedded target host as to communicate with both standard (e.g. keyboards) and vendor-specific HID devices.
µC/USB Host Class MSC for CrossCore Embedded Studio - The Mass Storage Class (MSC) enables an embedded target host to use an embedded target device as a USB mass storage device. Typical applications include USB memory stick, digital camera, MP3 player and DVD player.
Single Product License
A Single Product License allows the licensee to embed the software into one specific customer identified end-product. Each end-product can be produced in an unlimited number of units, for the lifetime of that one specific end-product. An end-product refers to a product manufactured by the licensee using the software. Each end-product is assumed to contain a single microprocessor, microcontroller or DSP.
Product Line License (Product Family License)
A Product Line License (also known as a Product Family License) allows the licensee to embed the software into an unlimited number of different “Single Products? as long as each such product performs a similar function. For example, all commercial washing machines would be considered being part of a product family. Commercial “dryers? would be considered being part of a different family of products. Each end-product within the product family can be produced in an unlimited quantity, for the lifetime of the end-products belonging to the product family.
CPU-Type License (Platform License)
A CPU-Type License allows the licensee to embed the software into any number of different end-products using a single and specific processor type. The license holder may manufacture an unlimited number of units of each of these different end-products for the life of the end-product that uses the specific licensed processor type from ADI (or its affiliates). The processor type is defined as being part of the same family. For example; Blackfin® (for example, Blackfin® ADSP-BFxxx).
A Site License allows the licensee to embed the software into any end-product that uses any CPU as long as the products are designed at a single physical site. A site is defined as licensee facilities where a product is being developed and may consist of multiple buildings located within a two (2) mile radius building one or more end-products.
Common to all Micriµm based CrossCore Embedded Studio Add-in licenses:
- Licenses are royalty free.
- Licenses are perpetual for the life of the customer end-product.
- One year of maintenance is included with each license. The maintenance period begins when the product is first licensed.
- Subsequent years of maintenance are optional but highly recommended so that upgrades, improvements, bug fixes etc. are continually provided.
- For pricing on additional Micriµm based CrossCore Software license options, please Contact ADI
- For a more complete list of µC/USB Device Stack parts refer to this document
Maintenance Policy: A CrossCore Embedded Studio license includes one year of updates, upgrades and lifetime support. The optional annual maintenance provides access to updates and upgrades released during the maintenance period. Updates released after the maintenance period will not run until maintenance is renewed. Renewing maintenance provides instant access to all previous updates. Annual maintenance is 20% of book price for each license option, for additional information please Contact ADI
Evaluation Version Reminder: A reminder that once your evaluation of uCOS-III or uCOS-II Real-Time Kernel for CrossCore Embedded Studio is complete, and you decide to use it in a commercial product, you must purchase a full license from Analog Devices to comply with our license terms and agreements.
Licensing to Colleges and Universities Policy: Developers from accredited colleges and universities can use µC/OS-III Real-Time Kernel for CCES without a license, as long as the software is used only for educational purposes or peaceful research.
- Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise, or Ultimate (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 Pro or Enterprise (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise (32 and 64-bit)
- 2 GHz single core processor; 3.3GHz dual core or better recommended
- 1 GB RAM; 4GB or more recommended
- 2 GB available disk space
- One open USB port
Руководства по программному обеспечению (2)
В руководстве по лицензированию программного обеспечения описывается механизм лицензирования CrossCore Embedded Studio. В нем обсуждаются различные типы лицензий и условия истечения срока лицензии. В руководстве рассматриваются вопросы активации и подтверждения лицензии, а также администрации лицензии для корпоративного домена.