Особенности и преимущества
- Integrates seamlessly with CrossCore® Embedded Studio.
- Supports CrossCore® Embedded Studio configuration user interface windows.
- Debugging status window.
- Scalable to contain only required features.
- Manages up to 250 application tasks.
- Supports semaphores, mutual exclusion semaphores, message mailboxes and queues.
- Supports pending on multiple kernel objects.
- Configurable error checking to reduce footprint and MIPS when required.
- Delivered with complete 100% ANSI C source code and in-depth documentation.
Подробнее о продукте
µC/OS-II™ Real-Time Kernel for CrossCore® Embedded Studio (CCES) is the result of a partnership between Analog Devices and Micriµm to provide a user-friendly programming environment for µC/OS-II applications running on Analog Devices Blackfin® and SHARC® processor families. µC/OS-II™ Real-Time Kernel seamlessly integrates with CrossCore Embedded Studio and provides a user interface for configuring the RTOS.
The µC/OS-II is Micrium’s widely-used RTOS, designed to save time on embedded system projects. µC/OS-II is available in multiple processor architectures, which makes it easy to port existing applications to Analog Devices’ processors.
µC/OS-II manages up to 250 application tasks each of which must be at a different priority. µC/OS-II includes: semaphores; event flags; mutual-exclusion semaphores that eliminate unbounded priority inversions; message mailboxes and queues; task, time and timer management; and fixed sized memory block management.
µC/OS-II ensures that NULL pointers are not passed, task level services from ISRs aren’t called, arguments are within allowable range, and specified options are valid. Each API function provides an error code regarding the outcome of the function call.
µC/OS-II’s footprint can be scaled to only contain the features required for a specific application. The execution time for most services provided by µC/OS-II is both constant and deterministic; execution times do not depend on the number of tasks running in the application.
There is a µC/OS-II validation suite available from Micriµm which provides all documentation necessary to support the use of µC/OS-II in safety-critical systems. Specifically, µC/OS-II is currently implemented in a wide array of high level of safety-critical devices, including:
- Those certified for Avionics DO-178B.
- Medical FDA pre-market notification (510(k)) and pre-market approval (PMA) devices.
- SIL3/SIL4 IEC for transportation and nuclear systems, µC/OS-II is 99% compliant with the Motor Industry Software Reliability Association (MISRA-C:1998) C Coding Standards.
Part number: AD-UCOS2-SPRD
CROSSCORE® Tools Support:
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
Micrium based CrossCore Software License Options
Single Product License
A Single Product License allows the licensee to embed the software into one specific customer identified end-product. Each end-product can be produced in an unlimited number of units, for the lifetime of that one specific end-product. An end-product refers to a product manufactured by the licensee using the software. Each end-product is assumed to contain a single microprocessor, microcontroller or DSP.
Product Line License (Product Family License)
A Product Line License (also known as a Product Family License) allows the licensee to embed the software into an unlimited number of different “Single Products? as long as each such product performs a similar function. For example, all commercial washing machines would be considered being part of a product family. Commercial “dryers? would be considered being part of a different family of products. Each end-product within the product family can be produced in an unlimited quantity, for the lifetime of the end-products belonging to the product family.
CPU-Type License (Platform License)
A CPU-Type License allows the licensee to embed the software into any number of different end-products using a single and specific processor type. The license holder may manufacture an unlimited number of units of each of these different end-products for the life of the end-product that uses the specific licensed processor type from ADI (or its affiliates). The processor type is defined as being part of the same family. For example; Blackfin® (for example, Blackfin® ADSP-BFxxx).
A Site License allows the licensee to embed the software into any end-product that uses any CPU as long as the products are designed at a single physical site. A site is defined as licensee facilities where a product is being developed and may consist of multiple buildings located within a two (2) mile radius building one or more end-products.
Common to all Micriµm based CrossCore Embedded Studio Add-in licenses:
- Licenses are royalty free.
- Licenses are perpetual for the life of the customer end-product.
- One year of maintenance is included with each license. The maintenance period begins when the product is first licensed.
- Subsequent years of maintenance are optional but highly recommended so that upgrades, improvements, bug fixes etc. are continually provided.
- For pricing on additional Micriµm based CrossCore Software license options, please Contact ADI
- For a more complete list of µC/USB Device Stack parts refer to this document
Evaluation Version Reminder: A reminder that once your evaluation of uCOS-III or uCOS-II Real-Time Kernel for CrossCore Embedded Studio is complete, and you decide to use it in a commercial product, you must purchase a full license from Analog Devices to comply with our license terms and agreements.
Licensing to Colleges and Universities Policy: Developers from accredited colleges and universities can use µC/OS-III Real-Time Kernel for CCES without a license, as long as the software is used only for educational purposes or peaceful research.
- Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise, or Ultimate (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 Pro or Enterprise (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise (32 and 64-bit)
- 2 GHz single core processor; 3.3GHz dual core or better recommended
- 1 GB RAM; 4GB or more recommended
- 2 GB available disk space
- One open USB port
Руководства по программному обеспечению (2)
В руководстве по лицензированию программного обеспечения описывается механизм лицензирования CrossCore Embedded Studio. В нем обсуждаются различные типы лицензий и условия истечения срока лицензии. В руководстве рассматриваются вопросы активации и подтверждения лицензии, а также администрации лицензии для корпоративного домена.