Особенности и преимущества
- Blackfin Processor ADSP-BF527
- USB 2.0 Interface to PC
- JTAG header footprint
- 32MB SDRAM
- 2 x Small Footprint 120 Pin Connectors
- Configurable Peripheral Interfaces - SPI - SPORT - I2C - GPIOs - Parallel - Timers
Подробнее о продукте
The SDP-B is a controller board for the System Demonstration Platform (SDP). The SDP-B is based on the Blackfin ADSP-BF527 processor with connectivity to the PC through a USB 2.0 high speed port. Controller boards allow for the configuration and capture of data on daughter boards from the PC via USB.
The SDP-B has two identical 120 pin connectors which expose the Blackfin processors peripherals to connected SDP compatible daughter boards. Each of the connectors provides configurable Serial, Parallel I2C and SPI and GPIO communications lines to the attached daughter board. The PC side software application for controlling the attached daughter board is provided with each of the daughter product evaluation boards or Circuits from the Lab reference Circuits.
The System Demonstration Platform is a collection of controller boards, interposer boards, and daughter boards, used for easy, low cost evaluation of ADI components and reference circuits. For a general overview of the entire platform visit the System Demonstration Platform homepage www.analog.com/sdpb.
Software for the SDP-B is on an evaluation board specific basis. Please check the individual daughter evaluation board page for information on the relevant application software.
- Windows XP SP2 32 bit, Windows Vista™ 32 bit and 64 bit, Windows 7 Business/Enterprise/Ultimate 32 bit and 64 bit, or Windows 10 32 bit and 64 bit editions.
- Intel Pentium® processor (x86 compatible), 1 GHz or faster
- 512 MB RAM and 2 GB available hard disk space
- NET 3.5 Framework