Особенности и преимуществаThe FlexMC Kit enables users to:
- Minimize setup time with out-of-the-box functionality and begin testing quickly
- Prototype rapidly and then deploy with the FlexMC Kit
- Get started with sample code as a base for their own application development
Подробнее о продукте
The FlexMC Motor Control Development PlatformTM is a rapid development system for any motor control solution. The FlexMC KitTM enables you to accelerate time-to-market and increase performance with powerful model-based design tools. This solution combines hardware and software with out-of-the-box functionality for a permanent magnet synchronous motor (PMSM) with hall sensor, encoder, or sensorless feedback.
The FlexMC Kit has the hardware and software required to spin the kit’s motor under open or closed loop speed control in conjunction with an ADSP-CM408 EZ Kit. The software is provided as an executable file which can be flashed to the ADSP-CM408 processor using the ADI serial boot-loader utility. A .NET-based graphical user interface (GUI) is provided to enable motor start-stop, speed control, and data visualization. Sample C-code is also provided for open loop Volts/Hertz control of a motor.
The FlexMC Kit hardware comes in two variants. The kit option includes a PMSM motor with encoder, a 24V motor drive board, and a power supply. The board-only option includes the motor drive board only. In this case users can connect their own motor and power source. In both cases, the power board connects directly to an Analog Devices ADSP-CM408 Mixed-Signal Control Processor EZ Kit (sold separately). Easy connection to motors and the CM408 EZ Kit make this system perfect for your prototyping needs.
Additional rapid prototyping MATLAB/Simulink tools and support can be obtained by purchasing this kit from Boston Engineering
Low Voltage Kit Contents
- Low Voltage Motor Control Board, 12-36V, 10A
- 24V, 3-phase PMSM (not included in board-only option)
- Quadrature Incremental Encoder (not included in board-only option)
- SOLD SEPERATELY: ADI ADSP-CM408 EZ Kit
- Executable Demo Application
- Sample application C code
Note: To get started, download software and to get technical support on the FlexMC kit go to EngineerZone:
Sample C Code for EV-MCS-LVDRV-Z platform
Getting started with the EV-MCS-LVDRV-Z motor control platform