Особенности и преимущества
- 4.1” landscape WVGA (800x480) 24-bit TFT LCD.
- LCD has integrated touchscreen and backlight.
- Interfaces to embedded processor via PPI and SPI.
- Software configurable PPI interface (16, 18, or 24 bits).
- Analog Devices AD7879 low voltage touch screen controller.
- Analog Devices AD7147A-1 CapTouch programmable controller.
- Analog Devices ADX345 digital 3-axis accelerometer.
- EI3 interface to main processor board (EZ-Board).
Подробнее о продуктеThe WVGA/LCD EI3 Extender Board, an EZ-Extender® product, provides a platform for evaluating a landscape LCD, capacitive touch controller and digital accelerometer using Analog Devices’ embedded processor evaluation boards (EZ-Boards®). Software examples are provided to demonstrate the functionality of the devices on the Extender.
The WVGA/LCD EI3 Extender Board connects with any of the new line of embedded processor EZ-Boards that support the Expansion Interface 3 (EI3) specification. This new expansion interface gives the user more available signals on the expansion interface connectors and a reduction in size over the previous EI2 specification.
The WVGA/LCD-EI3 employs Software Configuration (SoftConfig) Technology that eliminates the need for mechanical switches and jumpers for configuration. This new technology will eliminate the need for human intervention during regression testing, improve the out-of-box experience, and cut the cost of manufacturing testing.
Part number: ADZS-WVGALCD-EX3
CROSSCORE® Tools Support:
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
EngineerZone Support Community : Latest Hardware Tools