Особенности и преимущества
- 3 A short-circuit output capability
- Output power device resistance: <3 Ω
- Output voltage range to 35 V
- Output and input undervoltage lockout (UVLO)
- Pad placement for multiple switch types
- Pad placement for external series gate resistors
- Screw terminals for easy connectivity
- Placement for capacitive load testing
- Jumpers for easy slew rate setting
Подробнее о продукте
The EVAL-ADuM4122EBZ evaluation board supports the ADuM4122 isolated gate driver with slew rate control. iCoupler® technology provides isolation between the ADuM4122 input signal and the output gate driver. The evaluation board supplies jumpers and screw terminals to configure different drive conditions. The EVAL-ADuM4122EBZ board operates with square waves and dc values on the VIN+ and SRC pins.
The ADuM4122 is operational with voltages of up to 35 V. Logic level voltages at the VIN+ pin control the VOUT output. The SRC pin controls whether the VOUT_SRC pin is either set to high-Z or follows the logic of the user supplied pulse-width modulation (PWM) input at VIN+. When the external series gate resistors combine the outputs from the VOUT and VOUT_SRC pins, one isolated gate driver is then able to have two easily selectable slew rates.
The EVAL-ADuM4122EBZ board tests the propagation delay, drive strength, slew rate selection, and input logic of the device.
Refer to the ADuM4122 data sheet for complete information about the ADuM4122, and consult the data sheet in conjunction with this user guide when using the evaluation board.