Особенности и преимущества
- Input voltage 4.0 V to 5.38 V
- Full featured evaluation board for ADP5350
- Evaluation software and installation CD included
- Simple device measurements and demonstrable with
- A voltage supply
- A battery or battery simulator
- Load resistors or an electrical load
Подробнее о продукте
The ADP5350 combines one high performance buck regulator for single Li-ion/Li-ion polymer battery charging, a fuel gauge, a highly programmable boost regulator for LED backlight illumination, one ultralow quiescent current low dropout (LDO) regulator, and two general-purpose LDO regulators.
The ADP5350CP-EVALZ evaluation board supports an external USB dongle connection and the GUI software allows the user to evaluate the comprehensive functionalities provided by the I2C interface.
The ADP5350 operates over the −40°C to +125°C junction temperature range and is available in a 32-lead, 5mm × 5 mm LFCSP package.
Full details on the device are provided in the ADP5350 data sheet available from Analog Devices, Inc., and must be consulted in conjunction with this evaluation board user guide UG-1104.