Особенности и преимущества
- Wide input voltage range: 2.75 V to 18 V
- Bias input voltage range: 4.5 V to 18 V
- Full-featured evaluation board for the ADP5055
- Channel 1 and Channel 2: 7 A synchronous buck regulator, or 14 A output in parallel operation
- Channel 3: 3 A synchronous buck regulator
- Selective PSM or FPWM operation
- 250 kHz to 2500 kHz adjustable switching frequency range
- Frequency synchronization input or output
- USB dongle and GUI software support
Подробнее о продукте
The ADP5055-EVALZ features the ADP5055, which combines three high performance buck regulators in a 43-terminal land grid array (LGA) to meet demanding performance and board space requirements. The ADP5055-EVALZ connects to input voltages up to 18 V directly, without any preregulators.
The ADP5055 includes a PMBus®-compatible serial interface and the ADP5055-EVALZ can be used with an external USB dongle and graphical user interface (GUI) software to evaluate the power management functionalities and to read back system status.
Full details on the device are provided in the ADP5055 data sheet, available from Analog Devices, Inc. Consult this data sheet in conjunction with the user guide when evaluating the ADP5055.
USB to I2C dongle (USB-SDP-CABLEZ), which is not included in the evaluation kit and must be ordered separately
ADP5055 demonstration board GUI software
USB to I2C dongle (USB-SDP-CABLEZ) driver