Особенности и преимущества
- Full featured evaluation boards for the ADP5023
- Standalone capability
- Simple device measurements, including line and load regulation, demonstrable with
- A single voltage supply
- A voltmeter
- An ammeter
- Load resistors
- Easy access to external components
- Cascading options to supply the low dropout (LDO) regulator from either buck regulator
- Dedicated enable option for each channel
- Mode option to change buck regulators from power save mode (PSM) to pulse-width modulation (PWM) operation
Подробнее о продукте
The ADP5023 is available in a 24-lead, 4 mm × 4 mm LFCSP package. The ADP5023/ADP5024 are 3-channel devices that share a common PCB evaluation board.
The ADP5023 evaluation board, ADP5023CP-EVALZ, has two step-down regulators with two LDO regulators that enable evaluation of the ADP5023. The evaluation board is available in an adjustable voltage option.
For full details on the ADP5023, consult the product data sheet in conjunction with this evaluation board user guide.