Особенности и преимущества
- Full featured evaluation board for the ADP2442
- Configurable synchronous step-down dc-to-dc switching regulator
- Operating voltage range: VIN = 6 V to 36 V
- Output voltage: 5 V or adjustable
- 1 A maximum load
- Switching frequency: 500 kHz or adjustable switching frequency of 300 kHz to 1 MHz
- Power saving mode at light load
- Precision enabled input pin
- Current limit protection
- Power good output
- SYNC/MODE pin for external synchronization or mode selection
- 53 mm × 53 mm board size
Подробнее о продукте
The ADP2442-EVALZ evaluation board is a complete, dc-to-dc switching regulator design based on the ADP2442, a configurable, 1 A, synchronous, step-down dc-to-dc regulator.
The ADP2442 is a synchronous, step-down dc-to-dc switching regulator that uses a current mode pulse-width modulation (PWM) control scheme. The ADP2442 can be configured for pulse skip mode at light load or forced PWM mode. The power switch and synchronous rectifier are integrated for minimal external part count and high efficiency. The ADP2442 is optimized for operation with small ferrite core inductors and ceramic capacitors to deliver the maximum output power per square millimeter of the printed circuit board (PCB) area.
The ADP2442-EVALZ is available with 5 V at a 1 A output, with a switching frequency set to 500 kHz. If needed, the ADP2442- EVALZ configuration can be modified by changing the values of the appropriate passive components.
Complete specifications for the ADP2442 device can be found in the ADP2442 data sheet, which is available from Analog Devices, Inc., and should be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when using the evaluation board.