Особенности и преимущества
- Self-contained board including PLL, VCO, loop filter (35 kHz), 25 MHz TCXO reference, USB interface, and voltage regulators
- Accompanying software allows control of synthesizer functions from a PC
- Choice of power supply via USB or external feeding
- Typical phase noise performance of −104 dBc/Hz @ 3 kHz offset from carrier (1 GHz output frequency)
Подробнее о продукте
This board is designed to allow the user to evaluate the performance of the ADF4351 frequency synthesizer for phase-locked loops (PLLs). It contains the ADF4351 integrated synthesizer and VCO, SMA connectors for the output signal, power supplies, a reference oscillator, and an USB connector. There is also a loop filter (35 kHz) on board. The evaluation board is set up for a 25 MHz PFD comparison frequency. An on-board TCXO provides the 25 MHz reference frequency.
The package also contains Windows® software (XP or later) to allow easy programming of the synthesizer.
Области применения и технологии
- Контрольно-измерительные приборы
- Авиация, космос, оборона