Особенности и преимущества
- Evaluation board is designed to be used together with accompanying software to implement a fully functional energy meter (watt-hour meter)
- Easy connection of various external transducers via screw terminals
- Easy modification of signal conditioning components using PCB sockets
- LED indicators on logic outputs CF, ZX, SAG, and IRQ
- Optically isolated data output connection to PC parallel port
- Optically isolated frequency output (CF) to BNC
- External reference option available for on-chip reference evaluation
Подробнее о продукте
The evaluation board was designed so that the ADE7753 can be evaluated in the end application, i.e., watt-hour meter. Using the appropriate transducers on the current channel, e.g., di/dt sensor, CT, and shunt, the evaluation board can be connected to a test bench or high voltage (240 V rms) test circuit. An onboard resistor divider network provides the attenuation for the line voltage. This document also describes how the current transducers should be connected for the best performance. The ADE7753 has a built-in digital integrator that allows for simple interfacing with any di/dt sensor (such as the Rogowski coil).
The evaluation board (watt-hour meter) is configured and calibrated via the parallel port of a PC. The data interface between the evaluation board and the PC is fully isolated. Windows® based software is provided with the evaluation board so it can be configured quickly as an energy meter.
The evaluation board also functions as a standalone evaluation system, which can be incorporated easily into an existing system via a 25-way D-Sub connector.
The evaluation board requires two external 5 V power supplies (one is required for isolation purposes) and the appropriate current transducer.