Особенности и преимущества
- Full featured evaluation board for dual low bias current amplifiers in narrow-body SOIC
- Enables quick prototyping
- User defined circuit configuration
- Edge mounted SMA connector provisions
- Easy connection to test equipment and other circuits
- Available provision for photodiode for quick evaluation
- Connections available for photodiode bias
- Guard trace available to minimize leakage
Подробнее о продукте
This user guide describes the EVAL-ADA4622-2ARZ evaluation board, which allows users to test the ADA4622-2 but can also be used for other dual, low bias current amplifiers that come in an 8-lead standard small outline package (SOIC_N). The design of this evaluation board emphasizes simplicity and ease of use. Provisions are available on the board to interface easily to test equipment.
The EVAL-ADA4622-2ARZ uses a combination of surfacemount technology (SMT) in Case Size 0603, with the exception of bypass capacitors and termination resistors. The EVAL-ADA4622-2ARZ evaluation board also features a variety of unpopulated resistor and capacitor pads that provide the user with multiple choices and extensive flexibility for different application circuits.
The evaluation board also has a provision for photodiode sensors, allowing easy configuration of a transimpedance amplifier (TIA). The layout is optimized with provisions for guarding to ensure low leakage and low parasitic capacitance for TIA applications.
Full specifications of the ADA4622-2 can be found in the ADA4622-2 data sheet, available from Analog Devices, which must be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when using the EVAL-ADA4622-2ARZ.
Области применения и технологии
- Контрольно-измерительные приборы