Особенности и преимущества
- Full-featured evaluation board for the AD5270
- 4-wire ohm measurement capability
- Various link options
- PC control via a separately purchased system demonstration platform (SDP)
- PC software for control
- 50-times programmable (50-TP)
- 1% resistance tolerance error
Подробнее о продукте
The AD5270 is a single-channel, 1024-position digital rheostat with less than ±1% end-to-end resistor tolerance error and 50-time programmable memory.
The AD5270 supports a dual-supply ±2.5 V to ±2.75 V operation and a single-supply 2.7 V to 5.5 V operation, making it suited for battery-powered applications and many other applications.
The AD5270 uses a versatile 3-wire serial interface that operates at clock rates up to 50 MHz, and it is compatible with standard SPI, QSPI™, MICROWIRE™, and DSP interface standards.
The EVAL-AD5270SDZ evaluation board can operate in single-supply and dual-supply mode and incorporates an internal power supply from the USB.
Complete specifications for the AD5270 can be found in the UG-094 datasheet.