Особенности и преимущества
- Full featured evaluation board used in conjunction with low voltage digiPOT motherboard (EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ)
- Multiple test circuits
- Multiple ac/dc input signals
- PC control via a separately purchased system demonstration platform (SDP-B or SDP-S)
- PC software for control
Подробнее о продукте
The AD5165 supports single-supply 2.7 V to 5.5 V operation, making the device suitable for battery-powered applications and many applications requiring superior low temperature coefficient performance.
In addition, the AD5165 uses an SPI-compatible digital interface to vary the wiper setting. The resistance between the wiper and either end point of the fixed resistor varies linearly with respect to the digital code transferred into the RDAC latch.
The EVAL-AD5165DBZ daughter board and the EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ motherboard can operate in single-supply mode and incorporate an internal power supply from the USB.
Complete specifications for the AD5165 can be found in the AD5165 data sheet.
- EVAL-AD5165DBZ evaluation board
- EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ motherboard
- CD that includes
- Self-installing software that allows users to control the board and exercise all functions of the device
- Electronic version of the AD5165 data sheet
- Electronic version of the EVAL-AD5165DBZ user guide