Особенности и преимущества
- Full featured evaluation board in conjunction with low voltage digiPOT motherboard (EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ)
- Various test circuits
- Various ac/dc input signals
- PC control via a separately purchased system demonstration platform (SDP-B or SDP-S)
- PC software for control
Подробнее о продукте
With versatile programmability, the AD5142 allows multiple modes of operation, including read/write access in the RDAC and EEMEM registers, increment / decrement of resistance, resistance changes in ±6 dB scales, wiper setting read-back, and extra EEMEM for storing user-defined information, such as memory data for other components or a lookup table.
The AD5142 supports a dual-supply ±2.25 V to ±2.75 V operation and a single-supply 2.3 V to 5.5 V operation, making the device suitable for battery-powered applications and many other applications. In addition, the AD5142 uses a versatile SPI-compatible serial interface, allowing speeds of up to 50 MHz. The EVAL-AD5142DBZ can operate in single-supply or dual-supply mode and incorporates an internal power supply from the USB.
Complete specifications for the AD5142 part can be found in the AD5142 datasheet.
- EVAL-AD5142DBZ board
- EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ motherboard
- CD that includes
- Self-installing software that allows users to control the board and exercise all functions of the device
- Electronic version of the AD5142 data sheet
- Electronic version of the UG-471 user guide
- Windows XP SP2, 32 bit
- Windows Vista, 32 and 64 bit
- Windows 7, 32 and 64 bit
- USB 2.0 Port