Особенности и преимущества
- ADSP-21569 SHARC+ Audio Processor (400-pin, 17×17mm BGA)
- 8 Gb DDR3 (1.35V) Memory
- 512Mb SPI Flash Quad Memory
- Power Solution based on LT components
- FTDI USB-to-UART
- Debug Interface (JTAG)
- SOM Interface Connector
- CCES Kit License
Подробнее о продукте
The EV-21569-SOM with low-cost evaluation and rapid prototyping of the ADSP-2156× Family (ADSP-21562/21563/21565/21566/21567/21569) of SHARC+ audio processors. It features the processor, memory, and power portions of the design and provides an easy-to-use plug-n-play reference design with all the key interfaces made available on three connectors for marrying to either the EV-SOMCRR-EZKIT carrier board or a custom carrier board. The EV-21569-SOM and EV-SOMCRR-EZKIT boards may be purchased as a bundle (EV-21569-EZKIT), providing fast and easy evaluation of the processor core and system peripherals/interfaces.
The EV-21569-SOM module requires the CrossCore® Embedded Studio (CCES) development tools to enable developers to achieve faster time to market. The development environment aids advanced application code development and debug, such as:
- Create, compile, assemble, and link application programs written in C++, C, and assembly
- Load, run, step, halt, and set breakpoints in application programs
- Read and write data and program memory
- Read and write core and peripheral registers
When used without the EV-SOMCRR-EZKIT carrier board, the EV-21569-SOM board requires an external in-circuit emulator (ICE-1000 or ICE-2000) be connected to the JTAG header.
Verify that your PC has these minimum requirements for the CCES installation:
- 2 GHz single core processor; 3.3GHz dual core or better recommended
- 4 GB RAM; 8GB or more recommended
- 2 GB available disk space
- One open USB port
- CrossCore® Embedded Studio 2.9.3 or later
Note: Please see the CrossCore® Embedded Studio Release Notes for the latest information about System Requirements.