Особенности и преимущества
- Analog audio interface
- AD1939 – three Analog Devices 192 kHz audio codecs
- 24 channels of audio out (twelve stereo channels)
- Twelve channels of audio in (six stereo channels)
- TDM and I2S modes at 48 kHz, 96 kHz, and 192 kHz sample rates
- HDMI Interface
- ADV7625 HDMI Transmitter/Receiver
- 8 channels of HD audio from HDMI (7.1 surround sound)
- 4 HDMI Inputs and 2 HDMI outputs
- Single-ended input/output
- Twelve RCA phono jack inputs
- Twenty four RCA phono jack outputs
- IR Interface
- HDMI CEC/remote control support
Подробнее о продукте
The HDMI Audio EI3 EZ-Extender is a separately sold daughter board that plugs onto the expansion interface III of the EZ-Board evaluation platform. The daughter board aids the design and prototyping phases of HDMI HD audio decode/encode applications. The board extends the capabilities of the evaluation system by providing a connection to three analog audio codecs along with an HDMI transmitter/receiver.
The HDMI Audio EI3 EZ-Extender’s analog audio interface is comprised of three Analog Devices AD1939 multichannel audio codecs. The AD1939 is a high performance, single-chip codec featuring four analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) for audio input and eight digital-to-analog converters (DACs) for audio output. This translates to twelve channels of audio in and twenty four channels of audio out. The codec/extender can input and output data at a sample rate of up to 192 kHz on all channels.
This HDMI Audio EI3 EZ-Extender connects with the Expansion Interface 3 (EI3) which gives the user more available signals on the interface connectors and a reduction in size over the previous EI2 specification. Software examples are provided to demonstrate the functionality of the devices on the Extender Board.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 8 Professional/Enterprise (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.