Подробнее о продукте
Demonstration circuit 2746A is a blank/un-stuffed evaluation board to be used to facilitate prototyping of LT6372-1 and LT6372-0.2 instrumentation amplifiers in the MSOP-16 package. The board is designed to be as flexible as possible by providing many stuffing options and jumpers to configure. This board can be used with either LT6372-1 (for gains ≥ 1V/V amplification) or LT6372-0.2 (for gains as low as 0.2V/V attenuation).
Below are some of the capabilities of the board using board jumper selection or stuffing option.
- Single or dual supply operation.
- Flexible connections of REF1 and REF2 instrumentation amplifier reference voltage inputs. Options are: Both references to be tied together or separately driven, or grounded.
- Common mode or differential input.
- Input CM and differential filtering caps if needed.
- Upper and lower clamp pins driven externally or disabled.
- Output drive filtering and isolation resistor and cap.
- Prototyping area provided for SO-8 device to be used if needed. This prototype footprint can be run using the LT6372 power supplies or could be powered by different supply rails applied to the board.