Особенности и преимущества
- For Automotive Applications up to 3A
- Triple Layout for D-Pak, D2-Pak or S-8 MOSFETs
- 0.093-inch Turret Holes Accommodate 12 AWG Wire
- LEDs Show Input, Outputs, Fault and Enable
- Easily Modified for up to 20A
Подробнее о продукте
Demonstration Circuit DC1018B-B showcases the LT4356-2 Surge Stopper in a 12V, 3A application. Input transients of up to 60V are limited to 16V at the output; sustained overvoltage conditions cause the limiter to trip off and retry after the overvoltage is removed.
LEDs indicate the presence of +12V input and output, as well as state of the fault output, FLT# and enable output, EN.
Input and output connections are made by 93 mil turrets which if removed, accommodate insertion of up to 12 gauge wires for in-situ testing.
Design files for this circuit board are available below.
- Servers, Routers, Switches
- Mass Storage
- Fan Trays
- Automotive Modules