Особенности и преимущества
- ADSP-BF561 Blackfin Processor
- 64 MB (16 M x 16-bit x 2) SDRAM
- 8 MB (4 M x 16-bit) FLASH memory
- AD1836 multichannel 96 kHz audio codec
- 3 RCA jacks for composite (CVBS), differential component (YUV) or S video (Y/C) input
- RCA jacks for stereo audio input/output
- ADV7183A advanced 10-bit video decoder
- ADV7179 chip scale NTSC/PAL video encoder
- 3 RCA jacks for composite (CVBS), component (RGB), differential component (YUV) or S video (Y/C) output
Подробнее о продуктеThe ADSP-BF561 EZ-KIT Lite® provides developers with a cost-effective method for initial evaluation of the ADSP-BF561 Blackfin® Processor for audio and video applications via a USB-based PC-hosted tool set. Evaluation of analog audio applications is achieved through the use of the AD1836 multichannel 96 kHz audio codec. By utilizing the ADV7183A advanced 10-bit video decoder and ADV7179 chip scale NTSC/PAL video encode, the user is able to evaluate video applications such as simultaneous input and output video processing enabled by the dual core architecture of the ADSP-BF561 Processor. With this EZ-KIT Lite, users can learn more about Analog Devices’ ADSP-BF561 hardware and software development and quickly prototype applications.
The EZ-KIT Lite includes an ADSP-BF561 Processor desktop evaluation board along with an evaluation suite of the VisualDSP++® development and debugging environment with the C/C++ compiler, assembler, and linker. It also includes sample processor application programs, CE-approved power supply, and a USB cable.
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
For additional information, contact your local Analog Devices Sales Office or Distributor.
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.