Особенности и преимущества
- Fully-veriﬁed, low-power, rugged system-on-module (SOM) ready for end-product deployment
- Supported by MATLAB® and Simulink® for data streaming and Zynq targeting
- Industrial temperature rated, production-ready SOM
- Conforms to MIL-STD 202G for thermal, vibration, and shock
- Included on SOM:
- Analog Devices AD9361-BBCZ Integrated RF Agile Transceiver™
- Xilinx Zynq XC7Z035-2L FBG676I AP SoC
- Includes schematics, BOM, HDL, Linux drivers and application software
Подробнее о продукте
ADRV9361-Z7035 SDR 2x2 System-On-Module is a Software Defined Radio (SDR) that combines the Analog Devices AD9361 integrated RF Agile Transceiver™ with the Xilinx Z7035 Zynq®-7000 All Programmable SoC.
ADRV9361-Z7035 offers wideband 2x2 receive and transmit paths in the 70 MHz to 6.0 GHz range, making it ideal for a broad range of fixed and mobile SDR applications.
ADRV9361-Z7035 is a fully-verified SOM that combines the RF signal path and high-speed programmable logic. It also forms the RF-to-baseband signal processing core of a wireless communications system, allowing the designer to focus on the differentiating features.
ADRV9361-Z7035 has available carrier cards for fast prototype and is supported by simulation and code generation tools that integrate seamlessly with Xilinx Vivado® Design Suite.
ADRV9361-Z7035 enables reduced time to market of SDR product designs.