Особенности и преимущества
- Carrier board for prototyping with the ADRV9009-ZU11EG(RF-SOM) & AD-FMCOMMS8-EBZ
- 2× 400-pin FMC sockets for connecting to the RF-SOM
- 1× 400pin HPC FMC connector to connect compatible expansion board, eg. AD-FMCOMMS8-EBZ
- Data connectivity options
- 1Gbps Ethernet ×2, USB3.0, PCIe Gen3 ×8, SFP+, QSFP+
- Check on the further documentation link for the software functionality provided across the different interfaces
- Other I/O
- Displayport, SD Card holder, PMOD, USB UART, Audio In/Out, Fan, JTAG, Status LED’s, Power and Config Switches
- System clocking inputs
- EXT REFCLK, SYNC In, 1PPS
Подробнее о продукте
The ADRV2CRR-FMC is the carrier board that enables users to evaluate and prototype with the ADRV9009-ZU11EG RF-SOM. It contains common high speed I/O connectivity options to give flexibility in what type of connection the user needs.
It comes with a power supply that powers up the full system, a heatsink that the user fits to the RF-SOM heat spreader plate and necessary cables and adapters to get up and running.
Additionally the AD-FMCOMMS8-EBZ can be plugged into the carrier board on the spare HPC FMC+ connector. This allows for prototyping with up to 8 Transmit and Receive channels, synchronised in phase and frequency for complex multi-stream applications offering end-to-end deterministic latency.