Особенности и преимущества
- Wide input voltage range: 2.75V to 18 V
- Bias input voltage range: 4.5 V to 18 V
- Full-featured evaluation board for the ADP5056
- Channel 1 and Channel 2: 7 A synchronous buck regulator, or 14 A output in parallel operation
- Channel 3: 3 A synchronous buck regulator
- Selective PSM or FPWM operation
- Programmable switching frequency from 2.5 MHz to 250 kHz
- Frequency synchronization input or output
Подробнее о продукте
This user guide describes the evaluation of the ADP5056 and includes detailed schematics and printed circuit board (PCB) layouts.
The ADP5056-EVALZ features the ADP5056, which combines three high performance buck regulators in a 43-terminal land grid array (LGA) to meet the demanding performance and board space requirements. The ADP5056-EVALZ connects to input voltages up to 18 V directly, without any preregulators.
Full details on the device are provided in the ADP5056 data sheet, available from Analog Devices, Inc. Consult this data sheet in conjunction with this user guide when evaluating the ADP5056.