Особенности и преимущества
- isoPower integrated, isolated dc-to-dc converter
- Meets CISPR 32/EN 55032, Class B emission limits
- On-board 6 V to 9 V LDO power supply that provides 5 V to the VDDP pin
- 5 V input operation and selectable 3.3 V or 5 V isolated dc-to-dc converter output
- Screw terminal connectors for the following
- LDO power supply
- 5 V direct power supply
- Off board PDIS control
- Isolated output supply
Подробнее о продукте
This iCoupler transformer technology enables a small form factor integrated, reinforced isolated signal and power solution, in applications requiring up to 500 mW of isolated power.
Available dc-to-dc converter supply configurations and maximum available power at the elevated ambient temperatures are specified in the ADuM6420A/ADuM6421A/ADuM6422A/ADuM6423A/ADuM6424A data sheet.
The ADuM6420A/ADuM6421A/ADuM6422A/ADuM6423A/ADuM6424A devices provide regulated, isolated power that meets CISPR 32/EN 55032, Class B limits at full load on a 2-layer printed circuit board (PCB) with ferrite beads. Radiated emissions test plots of the EVAL-ADUM6421ARNZ/EVAL-ADUM6421AURNZ are provided in Figure 4 and Figure 5 in the data sheet. All devices in the family include the same isolated dc-to-dc converter and are differentiated by directional digital channel configurations.
The EVAL-ADUM6421ARNZ includes the ADuM6421ABRNZ5 quad-channel digital isolator with integrated, isolated dc-to-dc converter. Alternatively, the EVAL-ADUM6421AURNZ leaves the isolator position unpopulated to support evaluation of the ADuM6420A, ADuM6421A, ADuM6422A, ADuM6423A, or ADuM6424A.
Full specifications for the ADuM6420A/ADuM6421A/ ADuM6422A/ADuM6423A/ADuM6424A are available in the ADuM6420A/ADuM6421A/ADuM6422A/ADuM6423A/ADuM6424A data sheet, which must be consulted in conjunction with the user guide when using the evaluation boards.
Области применения и технологии
- EVAL-ADUM6421ARNZ, includes the ADuM6421ABRNZ5
- EVAL-ADUM6421AURNZ, requires the ADuM6420A, ADuM6421A, ADuM6422A, ADuM6423A, or ADuM6424A to be ordered separately