Подробнее о продуктеThe ADP2311 evaluation board is a complete, dual, 1 A step-down regulator solution that allows users to evaluate the performance of the ADP2311 with a near ideal printed circuit board (PCB) layout.
The outputs of the ADP2311 evaluation board are preset to 1.2 V and 3.3 V for Channel 1 and Channel 2, respectively. The VIN threshold of the power fail input is set at 8.99 V. Different output and power fail input voltages can be achieved by changing the appropriate passive components.
- Input voltage: 4.5 V to 18 V
- ±1.0% output accuracy
- Integrated MOSFET: 110 mΩ/60 mΩ typical
- Continuous output current: 1 A/1 A
- Power fail comparator generates warning
- Power-on reset with programmable delay timer
- Adjustable voltage monitor for power-down
- Watchdog refresh input Dual phase with 180° out of phase operation
- Fixed switching frequency: 300 kHz
- Internal compensation and soft start Stable with low effective series resistance (ESR) output ceramic capacitors
- Precision enable input Power feedback during power off
- Undervoltage lockout (UVLO), overcurrent protection (OCP), overvoltage protection (OVP), and thermal shutdown (TSD)