Особенности и преимущества
- Power supply rejection ratio (PSRR) performance: 54 dB at 100 kHz
- Ultralow noise independent of VOUT
- 3 μV rms, 0.1 Hz to 10 Hz
- 9.5 μV rms, 0.1 Hz to 100 kHz
- 9 μV rms, 10 Hz to 100 kHz
- 17 μV rms, 10 Hz to 1 MHz
- Low dropout voltage: 150 mV at ILOAD = 200 mA
- Maximum output current: 200 mA
- Input voltage range: 2.2 V to 5.5 V
- Low quiescent and shutdown current
- Initial accuracy: ±1%
- Accuracy over line, load, and temperature: −2.5% to +1.5%
- 5-lead TSOT package and 6-lead LFCSP package
Подробнее о продукте
The ADM7160 evaluation boards demonstrate the operation and functionality of the ADM7160 ultralow noise, 200 mA, linear regulator.
Simple device measurements such as line and load regulation, dropout voltage, and ground current can be demonstrated with only a single voltage supply, load resistors, and a voltmeter or an ammeter.
Complete specifications for the ADM7160 ultralow noise, 200 mA, linear regulator are available in the ADM7160 data sheet available from Analog Devices, Inc., and should be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when using the evaluation boards.